POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Referencing povray in journals : Re: Referencing povray in journals Server Time
6 Aug 2024 14:16:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Referencing povray in journals
From: Harold Baize
Date: 11 Apr 2002 13:24:06
Message: <3cb5c6b6$1@news.povray.org>
If you are in Psychology or related social sciences you would follow
the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association.
Based on the most recent version (5th edition) I would make the
following reference in an article for an APA journal:

POV-Ray Team. (2002) Persistence of Vision Ray-Trayer (Version 3.5)
[Computer software].
   Retrieved from http://www.povray.org/binaries/index.html.

Harolddd